Whether you want Eye and Face Protection Training & Certification in as little as two/three hours with our online training or a more robust, customizable option like you get with our DIY training kits or on-site training, we can help you get the Eye and Face Protection Training & Certification you want in the way you want it and at a price you can afford. There is no need to find Eye and Face Protection Training & Certification near you. With our courses, you can train and get certified from anywhere.
– Z94.3-07 – Eye and Face Protectors
– Z87.1-1989 – Eye and Face Protection
Canada Labour Code
– Part II, 122.2 – Preventative Measures
– Part II, 125 (1)(Z.13) – Duties of Employers: Specific Duties of Employers
– Part II, 126 (1)(a) – Duties of Employees: Health and safety matters
There are 43 muscles in your face. Each plays a part in eating, facial expressions, or speech.
It is estimated that over 2,000 workers are treated for eye injures each day in the U.S. alone. (Source: Prevent Blindness)
Occupations that have a high risk for eye injury include construction, electrical work, carpentry, and manufacturing, among others. (Source: American Optometric Association)