Knuckle Boom Safety Training
Looking for knuckle boom training? Our Knuckle Boom (Folding Crane) Training has been updated to meet the CAN/CSA-Z150, ISO, and ASME Standards (see below for more information). We’ve been providing knuckle boom training solutions for individuals, safety managers, and business owners for over 15 years. This course was built by professional safety trainers to meet and exceed the safety training and compliance standards set by the Canadian regulating bodies.
Standards Covered in this Training:
As standards change we update our training so you always know you are up to date on current standards.
- CSA CAN-Z150-11: Safety Code on Mobile Cranes
- CSA CAN-Z150.3-11: Safety Code on Articulating Boom Cranes
- CSA CAN-C22.2: Safety Code for Material Hoists
- ISO 16715:2014 – Hand Signals used with Cranes
- ASME/ANSI B30.1-29: Cranes, Slings, Below-the-Hook Lifting Devices
- ASME/ANSI B30.5: Mobile and Locomotive Cranes
- ASME/ANSI B30.22: Articulating Boom Cranes